Wednesday, February 22, 2012

怀孕日记: Baby Shopping


I have done some baby shopping so far while surveying for cheap and on sale stuff. The whole process is fun and it is like treasure hunting to me. I have made myself a shopping list based on th e Peekaboo.my website. (http://www.peekaboo.my/newborn_checklist.pdf

When i know i am pregnant, i already knew we have tons and tons of stuff to prepare because this is our 1st baby.  We are so excited and cannot wait to meet him in July! Well, our baby boy will have all brand new stuff!!! ( How fortunate you are to be daddy and mummy's 1st son.. ngek..) However, i'm trying to cut down the cost on clothing as babies grow up fast and they only last for few months.

Long sleeves shirts and pants set i got from baby shop Price between RM10- 13.80/set . i cannot help myself to pick the blue ones and the giraffe printing is just so cute~! ><The 2 on top is a new born size and the 2 at the bottom is M size. The new born size i bought is for backup just in case the M size is too big for him.

These are the sleeveless with short pants set. i cannot help to buy these while i was shopping for another stuff because it is only MR8.90/ set. >< They are M size.

 Tommee Tippee bottles with design! i got this for rm31.90. i think this is a good price for this brand after doing my research online and it is a good buy. ^^ i still cannot help myself and chose the blue ones..... @@

The baby wipes i bought is paraben free. The wet tissue i saw which are paraben free in the market is jusco selection, fiffy, Wetty and sun baby. I think it is better to choose a paraben free product even thought it has been widely used as preservatives by cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraben)

Below are some mittens, boothies, baby binder and socks i got for our baby. i like the mittens with the "I love mummy and daddy" wording. he don't have any with these wording so far. it would be fun to get some with these printing, i know it may not be what the baby wanted to tell us everytime. But it's no harm to self pleasure. (syok sendiri) once in a while :) I will look for more clothes with these printing if there is any.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment